COVID -19 Prevention policy
As the Vemetals team continues to navigate the current situation and take the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our customers, employees and communities, we would like to thank our clients and team worldwide for their continued support and commitment during these uncertain times.
In an effort to prevent the spread of (COVID-19, the Vemetals team would like to share the following updates and changes implemented:
For our customers & employees:
- Our Customer Service team is set up remotely and available to support you 24/7 with any queries via our online and social media platforms.
- All workstations handling packaging are working with a 6 feet distancing policy and have undergone daily deep cleaning sessions
- All employees have been trained on proper hand washing protocol and wear gloves when handling packages
- All colleagues that work within the warehouse are encouraged to take extra breaks to maintain hand washing, along with sanitizers being available throughout the warehouse and high touch areas.
- Our warehouse team has reduced staffing across shifts which also includes staggered start and finish times
COVID-19: Possible International Shipping Delays:
Please be advised that orders placed abroad might experience a slight delay in delivery. We appreciate your patience and thank you for your ongoing support.